CVC's first ever gala will take place on November 11th at 6:30pm to 10pm at Ellington Ridge Country Club. CVC has teamed up with Sarah Speaks Up, a nonprofit organization that promotes domestic violence awareness.
Tickets for the gala are $70 for one and $125 for two.
There will be food, DJ, and photo booth. Plus enjoy a silent auction and regular auction with many cool things to win. A wine pull will also be at the event. Check below to see a demo of the wine pull and later some of items that will be available!
THIS SOUNDs GREAT, HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS?!!!!
- Glad to hear the excitement. You can make a check or money order out to Community Voice Channel and then send it in to 105 Notch Road, Bolton CT, 06043.
Wine Pull Info:
• $10 dollars a turn.
• Each of the bottles is worth between 10 and 50 dollars. You really can't lose!
Here's an example of some Silent Auction items:
• Cape Ann Whale Watch for two.
• CT Science Center and Noodles & Company (make a day of it).
• Hartford Funny Bone for 4 and Kobe Bistro (a nice night out).
• Gouveia Vineyard for 6, Priam Vineyard for 4, Arrigoni Vineyard for 4, 2 bottles of wine and 2 glasses. (get started of your wine adventure).